Complaint Resolution Process
Complaints shall be reviewed by ERM’s President and the Quality Assurance Designee.
Resolution of complaints will be directly attempted by the Quality Assurance Designee.
HERS Raters will be held accountable for any confirmed violations of HERS Rating Standards, and the complainant will be informed of any disciplinary process resulting.
A complaint shall document the alleged violation(s). The complaint shall be sent by registered mail to the president of Energy Raters of Massachusetts, Inc. at
Energy Raters of Massachusetts, Inc.
2 Woodlawn Street
Amesbury, MA 01913
The complaint should contain the following information and shall be specific about what standards have been violated:
- The name of the complainant and contact information
- The HERS Rater that is the subject of the complaint
- A complete description of the alleged violation(s)
- A recitation of all the facts documenting the complaint, contact information
- Copies of any relevant documents
Questions regarding complaints may be directed to the ERM Quality Assurance Designee at 978-270-3911.